Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bale me out



Nothing could bust me out of my subway coma but the sight of this! As we all crammed onto the F train heading downtown I practically fell into a man holding the latest issue of Esquire. This month my childhood crush graces the cover reminding me I have a reason to go to the theatre, for the first time in almost a year, as Christian will be starring opposite Mark Wahlberg in The Boxer. Although, Mr. Bale is best known for his disturbingly dead-on performance as a psychopathic yuppie serial killer in American Psycho. I first fell in love with him in 1994 when he was hand picked by Winona Ryder to play the ever romantic Laurie (Theodore Laurence) in Little Women.

While Christian has received much critical acclaim I feel he has never gotten his just deserts in the babe department and I think it's time we rectify this egregious oversight. I mean based on hair alone he takes the Sexiest Man title. (Come on People magazine!) But beyond the luscious locks, furled brow, perfect body (that he's able to manipulate like a Transformer) there is a sense of fire about him. It's magnetic. He just seems like a man...a real man.

No comments:

Post a Comment