Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Constants









There are some people we meet in our lives who are constants. They are the people who are there to remind you exactly who you are because we all get lost sometimes. They call you out on your shit and tell you how loved you are. You know no matter what happens, how long you are apart or away, priority at the moment or not they are a part of you and you are a part of them.

My constants gathered around me to celebrate my 28th birthday @ Travertine on Saturday apart for one. As we all gossiped about my missing link a cold wind whispered thru the room with the opening of the door and there he was; white daisies in hand and tail between legs. So now the table was complete-new friends and old and my Matty-my oldest friend in New York, my bad influence and my touch stone. I could not have felt more special when suddenly a tart bursting with sparklers heads my way followed by my dear friend David.

So thank you Karla, Corrine, Lindsay, Brendon, Jake, Matty, David, Catherine, Valerie and others gathered throughout the evening. Thank you for coming, for getting me drunk, for helping blow out the candles and wishing me a Happy Birthday. That's all I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment